Redeeming Gift Certificates received through email or mail
- Redeem your Gift Certificate by visiting our website,www.artscroll.com select the items you want, and add them to your shopping cart.
- After you have selected your item(s), proceed to checkout, choose “Gift Certificate” as the payment option, and enter the Gift Certificate's serial number.
- Gift Certificates can be redeemed only directly from Artscroll/Mesorah Publications; Judaica stores do not accept ArtScroll Gift Certificates.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used to buy Gift Certificates and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If your Gift Certificate order is over $49.00, shipping is free within the USA. Orders under $49.00 will be charged standard shipping. Standard shipping via USPS is $4.95. See Domestic Shipping Options for other shipping options; e.g., UPS Ground, which costs $6.95. International shipping costs vary.
- No sales tax is charged on the purchase of Gift Certificates. However, sales tax will be charged for orders purchased with Gift Certificates if they are shipped to an address in New York State.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Certificates.
- You can call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-MESORAH (637-6724) during regular business hours to redeem your Gift Certificate or if you have any further questions.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.